Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|Senior/ HR Specialist (Contract) |
|Posting Date:02 Nov 2018 ||Ref.:AP00040719 |
Job Ref: 101-181022-KN_1
- Report to HR Manager and to be the frontline support of HR team, develop relationships with leaders and employees across the office to facilitate and promote its organizational culture that attracts and retains diverse talent
- Promote company culture and to maximize the productivity of the organization by optimizing the effectiveness of its employees, hiring, and maintaining the HR files
- In charge of company internal events and activities including annual dinner, seasonal party, theme workshop, charity events and so on to enhance the relationship with employees
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of company events
- Project management & strong marketing sense and creativity in promotional campaign and PR strategies
- Responsible to promotional items such as graphic design, video shooting, video editing and copywriting
- Support the ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in HR/ Employee relations/ Organizational culture
- Excellent command of spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- A good team player and able to work under pressure
- Pleasant, creative, out-going personality with good problem solving skills
- Strong sense in social media and trend
- Result-oriented, highly self-motivated and strong multi-tasking skill
- Applicant who has more relevant experience will be considered as Senior HR Specialist
*5 days work in Causeway Bay, Mon to Fri, 0900 to 1800, 1 year contract and potential to permanent
*Annual leave and paid sick leave will be provided
Any interest candidate, please send us your resume in word format with your expected salary and to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
|E-mail Address: email@example.com |