Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Our client is a global company and now looking for a Human Resources Officer (C&B) to support and join their company.
- To manage in day-to-day compensation and benefits administration including but not limited to payroll and final salary payment calculation, HRMS update, insurance plans, pension schemes and IRD enquiries etc
- To prepare and submit monthly reports, including organization chart, headcount, monthly journals / forecast and P&L people cost explanation, etc.
- To manage HR system update including new joiner profile, e-Leave, system data update.
- To support rewards related projects likes annual bonus exercise and annual merit award.
- To support the international assignment including remuneration proposal, coordination end to end process etc
- To provide effective and customer-oriented services and advices to employees and stakeholders related to the Rewards Management policies and HR related ordinances
- To prepare both regular and ad hoc management reports
- A degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years' relevant experience, preferably from sizable multinational company
- Solid C&B/hands-on payroll experience in sizeable organizations
- Good understanding in Hong Kong and China labour law and HR related legislations
- Past experience in HRIS operations and training coordination
- Good command of both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently under tight timelines.
- Proactive and passionate about delivering good quality service with a flexible can-do attitude
- Strong Excel skills with practical work experience in HRIS are highly preferable
*Temp to Perm Opportunity
Job Ref: 102-30102018(2)-SL
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk