Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 228-228TC040518_TC
Our Client, a well respected organization in Telecom industry is looking for Training Officer to join their team on a perm contract
- Assist training with service center in all aspect
- Analyze training needs and develop new programmes
- Review and update test papers and assessment of new joiners
- Review and recommend improvement and update all training material
- Higher Diploma/Minimum 2 years relevant experience in training
- Knowledge of member services, sales, loyalty programmes and airline industry will be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good computer skills
Salary: HKD 15,000 - 25,000
Work Location: Tsuen Wan
Interested parties please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your expected salary