Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 313-030520181HA
Our Client, a well respected, Global Financial Institution is looking for an experienced C&B Manager to provide support on a 6-month contract and be actively involved in projects and developing new and existing policies.
- Execute compensation and benefits service delivery by implementing and maintaining innovative pay and benefits programs to support the physical and financial well-being of employees in multiple related countries
- Support the business job architecture within each country and manage leveling issues
- Monitor and track equity awards, review local and country market pay requirements and execute one large or multiple smaller benefits projects and programs
- Ensure work consistently complies with country-specific legal and regulatory standards and organizational policies and procedures
- Suggest process improvements and assist with organizational change and development efforts in partnership with country managers and HR Business Partners
- Serve as a point of contact for vendors. Receive standard vendor issues escalated by junior team members and works toward resolution
- Manages vendor billing and timelines for contracted work
- Provides guidance to managers, HR Business Partners and employees on compensation programs and benefits questions
- Minimum of 6 years experience in C&B, preferably within a Bank
- Degree holder in HRM or a relevant area
- Must have project experience and policy development experience
- Solid understanding of employment law and practices
- Great communication skills; must be fluent in English
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to execute large projects
- Experienced in handling reward systems
- Experienced in managing and leading teams
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to email@example.com and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.