Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
- Delivery of the end-to-end recruitment service to client from understanding client's requirement, to sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, to presentation to client and job offer negotiation
- Manage relationship with your client to maintain and develop a positive and growing business interaction through frequent phone calls and service visits
- Maintain accurate and complete records on all job orders and candidate details
- To succeed in this exciting role, you will need a minimum of 1 years HR-related experience.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- Have passion for a service-based and people-oriented profession and enjoy talking to people.
- Be determined, full of passion in work from gaining satisfaction of head-hunting, client exploration and turning worst to best.
- Fluency in spoken and writing English and Chinese is required
- Have ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
Job Ref: 118-180423-PL
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk