Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|Human Resources Business Partner (HK$50K - HK$60K) |
|Posting Date:11 Apr 2018 ||Ref.:AP00040264 |
Our client is the leading digital payment provider in Mainland China, Due to the business expansion in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a high caliber to join their Human Resources Department.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Direct report to CEO
- Partner with business unit and understanding business strategy to develop practical HR strategy to achieve business goals
- Manage the full spectrum HR functions including but not limited to Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for streamline HR operations, build-up employer brand and promote corporate culture
- Develop HR back-end functional and compile HR policy to align with Group compliance and requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- Full-time recognize bachelor degree holder of above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines, holder of master degree is definitely advantages
- At least 10 years all-rounded HR functional work experiences, prefer candidates currently working in digital payment, banking, conglomerate or MNC, candidates without conglomerate or MNC background will not be considererd
- Strong passion in digital payment industry
- Familiar in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and others regulations, China Labour Laws is definitely advantages
- Self-motivated, critical thinking, detail-minded and ability to work independence
- Excellent interpersonal skill to deal with all level stakeholders
- Excellent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, both in written and spoken
***Successful candidate will be offer a 13 months salary, discretionary bonus, share options, total compensation package around HK$1.0M - HK$2.0M***
Interested candidates, please send your full resumes in MS word format with current/last and expected salaries to taylor.cheung(at)manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 611-180411-TC
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk