Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|Group Compensation and Benefits Specialist (HK$32K to HK$39K) |
|Posting Date:09 Apr 2018 ||Ref.:AP00040255 |
Our client is famous Public Utility in Hong Kong and the business coverage in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, AESAN and Australia. Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a high caliber to join their Group Compensation and Benefits Team under Group Human Resources Division.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Support a full spectrum of Compensation & Benefits functions including salary benchmarking exercise, payroll administration, MPF administration, performance management, leave management, taxation, benefits & insurance administration etc.
- Participate in regular and yearly HR assignments including annual salary review, bonus calculation, insurance renewal, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for daily Compensation & Benefits operation
- Assist in the review of HR policies and guidelines and be involved in HRIS system enhancement
- Formulate and compile Compensation & Benefits monthly reports
- Administer the medical scheme and prepare regular report on medical data
Qualifications and Skills:
- Local recognize bachelor degree holder of above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related work experience in Compensation & Benefits function, preferably gained from sizeable organization, exposure of Global HR practice is definitely advantages
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other labour legislation, exposure to other Regions / Countries Labour Law is definitely advantages
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to numerical details
- Proficient in HRIS, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese Word processing
- Good command in Cantonese, English and Mandarin, both in spoken and written
Interested candidates, please send your full resumes in MS word format with current/last and expected salaries to taylor.cheung(at)manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 611-180409-TC-S
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk