Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 108-180328-JC
Our client is looking for Human Resources Executive to join its dynamic team.
- Maintain and update HRIS, phone lists, annual leave record, personal files and HR records.
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Provide all round HR administration support and assist with ad hoc HR assignments.
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with a minimum of 6 years field experience of which act as the business partner in a sizable multi-cultural working environment, preferably with background from consulting/professional service companies
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing).
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and Immigration regulation to support the application of appropriate visa for expatriate employees.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Strong sense of accountability with good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels
- Strong time management skills and capable of multi-tasking.
- High level of accuracy and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of ADP and i-admin are preferred
- Immediate available is preferred. The position should start from the 1st week of May 2018 until end of August 2018.
Interested parties please submit application online or submit resume to Jackson.firstname.lastname@example.org