Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|Deputy Learning and Development Manager (HK$55K to HK$68K) |
|Posting Date:29 Mar 2018 ||Ref.:AP00040237 |
Our client is famous Public Utility in Hong Kong and the business coverage in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, AESAN and Australia. Due to the business expansion, they are currently looking for a high caliber to join their Group Learning and Development Team under Group Human Resources Division
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the team head for oversee and managing Group Learning strategy and roadmap such as Leadership Development Programme administration, execution and implementation
- Take charge of Group Leadership Development Programme to enhance target participants and make sure all knowledge and skills transformed
- Work closely with the Learning and Development teammates to drive and identify target participants learning and development needs, design training materials and course, formula evaluation guidance and assessment tools
- Share industry best practise and innovative idea to enhance and improve Group Leadership Development Programme, evaluation guidance and assessment tools for lifelongjourney
- Maintenance of accurate training records, monitor training costs and maintains budgetary control of assigned development programs
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree of above in Human Resources Management, Talent Development, Psychology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years related work experiences from learning and development field, preferably come from sizeable organizations and MNC
- Excellent in Learning and Development administration, execution and implementation
- Excellent in Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Presentation, Analytical and conceptual thinking Skills
- Hands-on managing different Learning and Development projects and life-cycle
- Be flexible, innovative, detailed-minded and ability to organize and complete tasks independently
- Excellent command in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, both in Written and Spoken
Interested candidates, please send your full resumes in MS word format with current/last and expected salaries to taylor.cheung(at)manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 611-180329-TC
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk