Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 111-1802272-HW(2)
Our client, a capital investment firm is looking for a talent to join their dynamic team as a Junior Secretary
- Provide secretarial support to boss (Cantonese or Mandarin Speaking), such as calendar management and travel arrangement
- Assist in general HR functions, including payroll and taxation
- Assist in preparation of reports, meeting and presentation materials
- Ad-hoc project as assigned
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in computer applcation including MS Office, Chinese and English word processing
- Good command of spoken and written Engish and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Well organized and excellent communication skills
- Flexible and with positive attitude
- Immediate available
Package Offered: $16-18k monthly salary, 5 days work week, Public Holiday and 7 days AL (negotiable)
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com. Please quote the job reference no.