Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|HR & Admin Manager |
|Posting Date:05 Mar 2018 ||Ref.:AP00040157 |
- Lead HR & Admin team to provide full spectrum of HR and administrative services to the Group companies;
- Perform full spectrum of HR duties including monthly payroll, final payment calculation, MPF, recruitment,onboard processing, training & development, compensation & benefits management, performance evaluation, employee relations etc.;
- Perform full spectrum of office administrative operations and functions, including but not limited to office, equipment maintenance, insurance and licenses renewal, office procurement;
- Handle employee disciplinary issues, working injury cases and labour dispute cases;
- Plan and organize staff activities and company events;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
- Degree holder in human resources management, Business Management or related discipline;
- At least 5 years related experience with 3 years in managerial position; preferably gained with sizeable organizations;
- Experienced in HR system - AlphaHRM is preferable
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance & HR practice and regulations;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Detail-minded with good organizational skills, strong sense of responsibilities, multi-task oriented;
- Proactive, attention to details, good interpersonal & communication skills, able to work under pressure;
- A good team player, proactive and dedicated to work with positive attitude;
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Job Ref: 222-050318-LM
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk