Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 111-180305-HW
Our client, a leading travel agency is looking for a talent to join their dynamic team as a Human Resources Manager
- Handle all-round Human Resources functions for Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen
- Plan and advice management on staff asset issues, including recruitment and training needs, C&B scheme, HR policies and etc.
- Executive the plan after management approval
- Coordinate with different parties (internal and external) to ensure the smooth execution of plan
- Lead and supervise team members (around 7-8)
- Identify HR initiatives to enhance staff engagement
- Involve in the HRIS implementation process
- Ad-hoc projects assigned by management
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 15 years relevant working experience in retail industry, with at least 5 years in managerial level
- Excellent knowledge in employment ordinance in HK, Macau and China
- Practical experience in HRIS implementation, especially Multiable, would be an advantage
- Good in problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly responsible with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Location: Kwun Tong
Competitive package, including $35-40k salary (depends on experience) 5 days work week, discretionary bonus, medical coverage will be offered to the right candidate
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference no.