Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|HR Specialist - Employee Relations |
|Posting Date:30 Aug 2017 ||Ref.:AP00039820 |
This role will be working very close with all levels of operation staff at HKIA stores. Objective is to ensure that daily operations are running smoothly according to company's expectations, all HR services are provided timely and that all staff has the right motivation and passion.
- Keep track and identify staff turnover and seasonal needs, communicate with operation team on employment or headcount needs
- Share the information with recruitment team and arrange replacement ASAP (internal transfer or new recruit), and involve in interview process when needed
- Ensure smooth on boarding of new staff
- Ensure to have all official paperwork done, attend induction class, applications for Airport Pass and arrange uniform
- Follow up the on-the-job training, analyze performance
Manage Employee-Employer Relationship
- Store visits daily and talk to the staff in order to share relevant information from the company
- Gather relevant information from the staff that allow the company to act proactively
- Coordinate appraisals, promotions, disciplinary meetings, conflict solving, exit interview, termination, etc
- Ensure an efficient and regular update of all information and documents of retail staff (rosters, promotions letter, disciplinary documents, training record , salary review, payroll, leaves, etc)
- Share & distribute documents from back office and get signed by employees, consolidate for back office for filling-record
You will need the following to cope with this role:
- Degree in Human Resources
- Professional knowledge of HK Labour Law
- 5 years' experience in FMCG, preferably beauty or fashion
- Experience in Travel Retail or at HK International Airport is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Independent with good judgment and well organized
- With integrity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Job Ref: 222-300820171-PI
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk