Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 111-170810-HW
Our client, an independent statutory organization, is looking for a Contract Human Resources Officer to join its dynamic team
- Full spectrum of human resources functions
- Recruitment and Selection
- C&B administration
- Organise training and development activities
- Maintainence of staff personal record, working record and leave record
- Prepare of relevant reports
- Research and review of HR policies
- Ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor Degree holder of Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- At 5 years of relevant working experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills; stong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills
- Fluent speaking English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience in planning and implementing HRIS would be an advantage
- Immediately available
Working Location: Siu Sai Wan
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference no.