Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
Job Ref: 101-170703-HC
Our client, a multinational electronic company is seeking for a Contract Assistant Training Manager (Contract period till 31 December 2017) to join their dynamic team.
- Introduce new mobile service(s) value proposition and benefits to retailers or their staff
- Assist in service introduction
- Develop training materials and conduct presentation to provide new mobile service's knowledge and standards
- Coordinate and organize with internal and external parties to ensure operations are running smooth and efficient
- Hands-on experience of retail operations management is highly preferred
- Advantageous if with experience in payment card acquiring operations and issuer operations
- Good project management skills in operation or IT industry preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- A good team player
Interested parties please send a MS word version resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org