Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
|Assistant Training Manager |
|Posting Date:03 Jul 2017 ||Ref.:AP00039675 |
- Understand the business goals and strategic plan from the Managing Director and Operations Director,
- Together with HR manager, identify the training needs and set up training calendar and programs to achieve the highest customer service standards and ultimately drive sales
- Customize the training material to accommodate to the local market and local staff
- Deliver and conduct training sessions for both front line sales (New staff orientation, customer service, product knowledge, selling skills, language skills);
- And back-office staff (New staff orientation, Leadership, Time management etc)
- Develop employee engagement activities, act as a role model for positive attitude towards the company's vision and culture
- Manage training budget and roll out training calendar
- Monitor, track and report the progress of staff
- Review all training subsidy, grant applications and course sponsorship
- In Charge and conduct mystery shopping program
- Analyze, report and adjust training accordingly
- 6-8 years of professional training experience in retail industry with good understanding of beauty and fashion business
- Diploma/Degree in business admin or equivalent
- Experience in designing and delivering training courses
- With Train the Trainer qualifications will be an advantage
- Out-going, meticulous, creative and a team leader
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong in both written and spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese
Job Ref: 222-030720171-PI
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk