Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
- Design and develop training programs and lead the L&D team on program delivery
- Identify competency and skill gap, propose effective training solutions, lead the planning and the execution
- Evaluate the course effectiveness and take follow-up actions in order to achieve the objectives of program
- Identify training and development needs and formulate proper solutions
- Customise training materials in line with operational and changing customer service needs
- Support training activities including seminars, roadshows and workshops
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Qualification in certified training programs in an advantage
- Good business acumen, able to work with cross-functional teams and different levels.
- Passionate about people and their development
Interested candidates please send your full resume via APPLY NOW button.
Job Ref: 201-18052017-AW1
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk