Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
One of our renown clients in FMCG is now looking for candidate with excellent caliber for the captioned position.
- Assist in review and improvement of the company's human resources policy, administrative procedure, and control system in line with company's long term strategy and goal, the internal production condition, and the external factor of labor market
- Establish, review, roll-out C&B policy and HR Policy for Greater China and HK and working with internal parties to make it in-force.
- Review and establish employment retention program, training and development to cope with company continue growth and long term manpower development.
- Oversee the updated collection and analysis of labor market and recruiting intelligence at regular intervals, as to meet the recruiting requirements of all departments in an effective manner
- Oversee and monitor the operation of regional human resources units and ensure the HR policy and procedure were implemented.
- Assist in the ISO audit HR administration as well as other training programs
- Review and revise the Labor Ordinance (PRC) and HK to avoid any violation of law and regulation.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management and related discipline
- Familiar with ISO, GMP, and HAACP is a PLUS
- Over 10 years in HR field with at least 5 years at management level
- Working for manufacturing background and labor intensive is a PLUS
- Familiar with PRC Market and China exposure
- Occasionally travel to China
Job Ref: 201-15052017-ML
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk