Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk
- Directly report to the Managing Director and provide professional HR support to the business units
- To monitor, review and implementation HR policies and team transformation issue
- HR Administration including payroll, MPF, tax reporting, employee handbook, policies, and procedures
- Handle ad-hoc report and project are required
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business or relevant disciplines
- Around 3-5 years experience in HR & Admin field
- Good knowledge of employment-related regulation, HR management and Admin support
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure, handle multi-tasking and to meet target on schedule
Job Ref: 102- 08032017-LEC
Interested parties please apply through http://jobs.manpower.com.hk with Manpower Job Reference.
All applications will treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Manpower's Privacy Notice. In submitting your personal information to Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited, your are confirming that you have read and understood Manpower Privacy Notice which can be found at www.manpower.com.hk