Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.
|Compensation Benefits Manager |
|Posting Date:03 Mar 2017 ||Ref.:AP00039399 |
Our client, a Chinese conglomerate, is now looking for a Compensation Benefits Manager based in the Hong Kong office.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Conducting timely research on all compensation and benefits components to consolidate market intelligence.
- Involving in managing the Pension Fund, liaising with vendors for insurance policy renewal and preparing relevant analysis.
- Providing advices to Recruitment Team on the Compensation Package for talent acquisition.
- Working closely with the HR Operation Team to ensure the Compensation & Benefits programs effectively implemented.
- Leading ad hoc Compensation and Benefits initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant experience in Compensation and Benefits Management in big MNCs.
- Experience in managing Compensation and Benefits Programs.
- Good at figures, data analysis and data management
- Good presentation skills and analytical skill, detail and result oriented.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
Anyone interested, feel free to drop me an email with your updated CV also the salary expectation. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
|E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org |